Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dolce Vita VS Target - the Look for less

Came across these frugalista dupes of Dulce Vita shoes after ending up at Target when all the shoes I picked out at Nordstrom were sold out in my size.


 

 
 
 
 


 

 
 
 
They have a couple colors available in each style. I picked up 3 pairs of the "Archer" inspired ones. I really wanted the neon yellow pair BUT they were sold out in my size at all 3 Target stores in my area. If you like these I would say get them quick, there were only a few left in the store. If you don't want to risk it, order online.  
 
 

2 comments:

  1. asdfghj I love this post! Such a great idea! I hope you do more of these posts!

    Kateez | Beauty, Style & Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I will try to do more like this :)
      Thanks for the follow.

      Delete