Friday, March 29, 2013

MAC x Paramore

Browsing around Temptalia I came across a post for a mac collection that made me soo exited. I love it when MAC does collaborations with celebrities, especially when it is one of my favorite artists. On April 9 MAC is coming out with a collection collaboration with Hayley Williams from Paramore. This is so exiting for me because Paramore is one of my favorite bands. As a fan of Hayley and her signature style I already knew what color I would see in this collection be.. Orange. Hayley rocks her orange hair like no other, orange is defiantly her and the band's signature color.
 
I will be getting something from this collection, as a fan, its a must. I really hope the orange color is flattering on me, but even if its not I'm still getting something just to have it.
 
The collection will consist of a lipstick, eyeshadow, mineralize skinfinish, and nail polish.

Photo Credit: Alternative Press   
I wish I used my twitter more often because I would have known about this sooner. Hayley posted about it at the beginning of March. For any updates I would suggest follwing her @yelyahwilliams. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Those colours are so Hayley! I read about this the other day and I've been thinking about getting the nailpolish, but everything is really pretty.

    Maria x

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day it came out i ordered the lipstick and shadow. I should have a post with swatches up this weekend. Thanks for following :)

      Delete