Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Where have I been?

Well, let me start by saying, sorry I haven't posted in like 2 weeks. Now let me say, get ready for a ton of pictures. The past two weeks were a bit crazy, one, I just started and new job; I'm still at the same place, only doing something new. Second, I was able to go see two amazing shows. Make sure to click to see all the pictures.
First last week I went to see the Legends of the Summer Tour with Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z. I can say I've been to my fair share of concerts since the time I was able to afford tickets. I've seen Jay-Z twice before this show, last year I saw him with Kanye West, which was a good show. That being said, I can say This show was the BEST concert I've been to. The dynamic that Jay and Justin had was incredible. The show they put on was amazing. I have never been to a concert in a football stadium before and the experience is so crazy.
 
 
We were at M&T Bank Stadium and I believe it was a sold out show. There were at least 55-60 thousand people in there. Every song they played was a hit. Since the stadium had no roof when it started raining early in the day we were worried the show would be canceled. Luckily the rain stooped the show went on.
Something I think was cool was that during Justin's performance it started raining again. He announced to us "the rain's right on time" the next song he started singing was cry me a river, PERFECT. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
THEN… this weekend I drove down to Virginia Beach with two of my cousins. We went for the Backstreet Boys show. Yes, I said Backstreet Boys. We grew up loving them and they grew up fighting over Brian while I only had eyes for Nick Carter. We jumped at the chance to relive the 90s. That show was so amazing. Again, it was also raining that day (I have that bad luck I guess) and lucky for us this was a pavilion so we would be dry during the show. Traffic was so bad that day, we missed the opening acts, DJ Pauly D (yes from Jersey Shore) and Jessie McCartney. We made it for Jessie's last two songs and right on time to see BSB.

  
Once they got on stage it was a nonstop party. They did play a few new songs that we didn't know, but it was still fun.

 
 



 

  
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

The ended the show with Backstreets Back and AJ added "as long as you keep coming we'll keep coming back". It was so fun. My voice was so horse from the screaming.
 
The next day it was still raining but cleared up long enough for us to take some pictures at the beach. We spend about 15 minutes trying to get the perfect "jump pose" pictures. My cousin and I got fake tattoos (I felt bad ass) and also got caricatures done.
  
 
 
  
 
 
It was a great weekend. The only sucky part was the drive back. I hate traffic.

So that's my excuse for not blogging, BUT be ready because I'm ready to get back at it. I received my Allure beauty Box last week and will be letting you know what I got in that. I am also working with a new friend on a special giveaway that will be coming soon. With school starting next week, it's time to get on a schedule. Stay tuned :)
 
xoxo,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment