Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lets get down to business.

... to defeat the Hunsbut seriously its time for my to get back to blogging business. I've been home sick the past week, plus my house is being remodeled. That means all my makeup is stored away in a closet, and my vanity is tucked in a corner. Now that at least my room is done, my goal is to get my set up all back in order so I can start blogging again. I have last month's ipsy and boxy charm just tucked away, I won't even bother blogging about those since my Sept Ipsy should be here this week. On the Boxycharm note, I did cancel. I found that I already owned a lot of the stuff I was receiving. For someone who is starting a collection, this box is perfect, but its just not for me. I also have a Influenster box I will be posting about, hopefully this week.
 
Its time to get back at it, I have lots of reviews to come. I have tons, i mean tons or goodies from the UK and Germany to review and share with you.
If you have any thing you would like to see a post about or any product you would like to see reviewed please let me know.
Also a special giveaway is in the works.
 
If you want to know what other things I'm up to follow me on intsagram at sandynoemy or on twitter @sandy_noemy. Links in the sidebar>>

No comments:

Post a Comment