Thursday, November 14, 2013

2014 Blogger Challenge - Hosted by Gaby from Another Girly Blog

AnotherGirlyBlg
 
 
Ok guys, I know its only November but, I've decided on my new years resolution. I would like to get back on my blogging kick and be more consistent with uploading.
 
I read yesterday that Gaby from Another Girly Blog, is hosting a Blogger Challenge all next year. Us bloggers will get 2 topics a month that we all blog about.
 
The idea is to expand what we blog about and think out of the box. We might get a challenge to write about things other than makeup, we could get a topic about cooking, fitness, fashion, and yes beauty too.
 
I'm really excited to be a part of it. We will all get a chance to interact with each other and find new blogs we may have not known about, and you can expand your blog up to new readers. Hopefully I'll get a few new blogger buddies along the way.
 
If you would like to participate in the blogger challenge contact Gaby at anothergirlyblg@gmail.com with your name and Blog URL and she will get back to you with more info. You can also find more info about it HERE.
 
Leave me a comment below, let me know if you are going to join in the challenge, I'd like to follow all of you.
 
Hopefully this kicks my butt back into blogging. I have a Sephora VIB Sale haul post in the works, stay tuned.
 
Follow me on twitter @sandy_noemy use the hashtag #2014BloggerChallenge to follow our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment