Friday, February 15, 2013

Mini Birthday Beauty HAUL

Last Thursday the bf and I went to the mall for some shopping and dinner. Since my birthday was in the middle of the week we didn't go out, we had dinner with my family at my house. It was go good, salmon and rice (one of my favorite dishes, besides Italian food). I also had an AMAZING cake and cupcakes. At the mall I got to pick out a few goodies from Zumies and Sephora. I will do a separate fashion birthday haul. Right now I'll just post the few things I got from Sephora.


I feel like right now i have lots of makeup so I tried to get a few skin care things.


Soap and Glory Pulp-Friction - I love Soap & Glory bath products they smell real nice and the packaging is so adorable. I've used their other other bath scrub, The scrub of your life, and I like this one better. I mostly like the smell over the other.


Clarins One step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser - I've heard lots of good things about this product and I figure, hey I'm 25 now, I should start taking care of my skin. I've only used it twice so I can't really see a difference in my skin yet, but using this paired with my clarisonic, I have high hopes.
One thing about this product that kind of caught be by surprise is how much product is lacking in the bottle. I always open the box check the bottles before I buy something just to make sure someone hasn't messed with it. I opened every box for the cleanser to make sure it wasn't a bad bottle I picked up.  The bottle is only about 75% full.


Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion - I've also heard good things about this product and the whole Clinique 3 step system in general. I decided to just try the moisturizer in mini form, and I wish I would have got the full size. I love this stuff so far. Makes my face really soft.

I couldn't go into Sephora without getting at least some makeup.

Urban Decay - De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
 
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Setting Spray - I've never tried a setting spray before so i got a mini size to see how it works. I haven't tried it yet. The one I got has the old packaging.
 
 
 
Urban Decay Naked Basics - I just had to get it.
 
 


 
Thank you Sephora for my Beauty insider birthday gift. This year they are doing a Benefit box with they're real mascara (not my fave) and Watt's UP (so excited to try this)

Before hitting the other stores I had to stop by Macy's and get a couple things from the Archie's Girls collection form MAC, I got one Veronica lipstick (Daddy's little girl) and one Betty lipstick (Betty Bright). I forgot to take pictures of those so I will post a separate mini post with swatches of those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment