Monday, January 13, 2014

Chanel tray and brush holder by TraysChic

 
 
  

I don't know about you all, but I have an instagram addiction. One of my favorite tags to look at is the Chanel tag. I came across a beautiful Chanel tray by the user @oohlalafinds. She makes beautiful decor. She makes trays, trinket boxes, brush holders.
She also has a website Trayschic.com
 
After months of drooling over all her beautiful pictures, I finally placed an order. My original order was for the small trinket tray and a small canvas, both with the Chanel logo in black and white. Then after seeing a new product she added ( a brush holder) I emailed her and added that to my order as well.
I was super exited when I saw her post a picture of my order on her instagram.
 
 
My order arrived on Christmas eve, I consider it a gift to myself. My items were beautiful and I'm very happy with the quality of everything I ordered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She even added a cute little gift to my order. A baby gold canvas.
 
 
Seriously love these pieces and I'm so glad I finally ordered them. They add a cute touch to my dresser and vanity.
 
Also if you'd like to see a "what i got for Christmas" post let me know.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment