Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Years Inspiration -Topic 1 #2014BloggerChallenge


Welcome to 2014! This is my first post of the year and my first post for the 2014 Blogger Challenge. 

The Challenge for this post is to share a photo or quote that inspires you for 2014. A few weeks back I posted this quote to my instagram. I feel like this perfectly sums up the mentality I want to have in 2014. There were too many days in 2013 that I let laziness and procrastination get the best of me. I want to be more organized and focused this year.
So this year I want to make an effort to be productive and get ish done. With school, this blog, and with my job, its time to get productive. 

Another thing this quote inspires me to do is to put more time into myself. When I wake up I usually put getting 10 more minutes of sleep over having that 10 minutes to get some makeup on my face or to make breakfast. Although I love makeup, I don't wear it on an everyday basis. I want to make more effort into dressing up and getting a little more put together for my everyday life. 

So hopefully some of you guys can get inspired by this quote to make moves in 2014, and not let a bad mood or laziness keep you from getting stuff done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment