Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Birthday Beauty

beauty wish list


February is right around the corner. For most girls this means Valentine's Day, but for my it also means BIRTHDAY! I'm kind of unlucky this year because my birthday falls on a Wednesday, but i consider the whole month of February my birthday month. It gives me an excuse to be spoiled and justify any purchases that month.

I've come up with a few products that I think would give you the perfect V-day and for February babies, B-day look. All these products are also on my beauty wish list. I've had my eye on these products and really want to test them out and add them to my collection.

**Hint hint: gift ideas ahoy.

Stay tuned for swatches and reviews on any products I do receive or purchase during my birthday month.

3 comments:

  1. Naked basics...can't go wrong. Naked skin = love, lightweight, not sticky, one of my faves. Let me know what you think of the sigma brushes if you get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive seen lots of review on the sigma brushes, but i've just started hearing about this brand sedona lace that has a kit called the vortex kit that looks ok its about $75, it was designed by the youtube girl beutybyrenren (ive never seen her vids) and i heard of a brand called shany cosmetics that i need to look up reviews for.

      Delete
    2. Well let me know what you think when you get them!

      Delete