Friday, January 4, 2013

Birthday Wishes and Caviar Dreams

bday


2013! 4 days into the new year I'm already thinking about my birthday. In only one month I'll be a quarter of a century old. I started thinking about what to ask for my birthday, to be honest I have no clue. I think it gets hard to ask for gifts when you get to the age that you have your own job, because depending on how you save your money, you can just buy things on your own. I will admit I don't really spoil myself when it comes to big ticket items, but when it comes to small things I don't mind spending the money.  I came up with a wish list, somethings are realistic and others I will only see in my dreams at night.
It was kind of hard to think of things I want, I couldn't remember ever saying "oh i really want that" about that many things. Now I get why my boyfriend always says he never knows what to get me because I never ask for anything. It was fun.
For anyone wondering what my new years resolution was... blog more! I really want to post more this year, hopefully my post won't be months apart in 2013.

1. Apple Smart Case (Dark Gray) - $49
2. Air Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" - These came out in 2009 and can only be purchased from resellers. Hopefully NIKE will re release these so I can buy them at retail value. - $ too damn much for sneakers.
3. Tory Burch Logo Stud Earrings - $58
4. Tory Burch Riva Flats (7) - $185
5. Headphones - not specifically the Beats by Dre brand, just a nice pair of in ear headphone.
6. New Blu- Ray movies for my collection - Hunger Games, Tangled, Cinderella II/III set, Princess and the Frog, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, anything to expand my Disney Princess/ Disney-Pixar Collection 
7. Michael Kors Runway Twist watch - $195 a lot of places don't have this in stock anymore, but mostly I just want a silver watch.
8. Chanel Grand Shopper Tote - around $3000... the bag of my dreams, I'd love to one day in my life have this bag, along with the classic large flap 2.55 bag which is around $5000. ... a girl can dream.
9. Nikon D3100 Kit - $480  what I actually might ask for as my birthday gift this year, or at least a contribution to the fund. I've wanted a DSLR for years.
10. Beauty by Lauren Conrad - $16 this book came out in October and i wanted it then but no matter how many book stores I've passed I've just never gone in to get it.
11. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 and Neverfull MM - $790 and $850   2 more dream bags, Damier Ebene Canvas a must.
12. Tiffany key necklace (20in oval link chain) -  $265
13. Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. (soft gray/silver or black/silver) - $195 couldn't find a link to the black with silver hardware
 

No comments:

Post a Comment