Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 2013 Birchbox

It's that time again, when the second week of the month comes around I keep my eye on the mailbox for my Birchbox and Ipsy glam bag. Its the 20th and I have both ready to share. Birchbox is a crap shoot because most everyone gets something different, and with Ipsy we all get the same thing.

Once again, I'm not to impressed with my Birchbox this month. 

happy to see that this wasn't a foil sample like the matching conditioner i received a few months back
This claims to have something in it that makes you eat less after you smell it.. I don't think so. 



The only product that I'm actually excited to try, I love theBalm 
the most disappointing think to see for me in a monthly beauty subscription package ... FOIL Packets!! 

Like I said, nothing to great. I've decided after a couple crappy months that I'm going to cancel my Birchbox sub. Once my one year is up, I'm going to use all my points and cancel. 

3 comments:

  1. What kit would you recommend for a make up starter? This or the ipsy? Or is there another one you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Ipsy is better because they give more actual makeup products. Birchbox gets full of a bunch of crap soap and shampoo.

      Delete