Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 2013 Ipsy Glambag

Once again my Ipsy glambag doesn't disappoint. No makeup this month but still some great beauty products in generous sizes. Another happy month with Ipsy. Michelle Phan knows what she's doing.


This stuff smells AMAZING. Its going right in my bag.
I only really use hairspray when I curl my hair but I've heard nothing but good things about this brand. 
This is the second SOHO brush I've received from Ipsy and I think they make great brushes.  I use the crease brush i received from them all the time.  These brushes are also available at Wal-Mart and CVS.
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I first tried it when I received it in a Sephora beauty insider 500 point set. Its awesome for your hair and can even be used as a moisturizer. A little goes a long way. 
This is a very sheer creamy color. I had to put 4 coats to get a color I was OK with. With so many coats it took forever to dry, I had a few dents and chips before it was completely dry. I would suggest using as just a base color for a glitter polish.

I'm happy with everything in my glam bag this month and I can't wait to see what February (my birthday month) has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment