Monday, March 11, 2013

Deal Alert! NYX on HauteLook

I checked my email this morning and had one saying NYX Cosmetics would be featured on HAUTELOOK today.  For those who don't know, HauteLook is a flash deal website that has great deals on awesome products. There are new products available everyday at 11AM EST. These sales last about 2 days and once something is sold out its gone (this means you gotta shop quick). They have home stuff, electronics, clothing, shoes, bags, makeup, jewelry and other things that might interest you.

I once bought a Michael Kors watch for $200 off the retail price. You really can't beat that. I'll post whenever I see something really good. TheBalm products are on the site about once a month at almost 50% off.

Its free to sign up, but they will send you an email everyday about what will be on sale.

A few NYX finds:
 








They have about 40 different "sets" on the site today.  I would really go for those blushed, they are great bright summer shades.
Here's a preview what what else is on the site today.
 
 
Again if you want to sign up you can go to hautelook. com or click here to use my referral link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment