Monday, March 11, 2013

March 2013 Ipsy glambag

March is off to a good start, I received my Ipsy bag this weekend. Usually, my Birchbox and Ipsy bags don't come until around the 18th, but I was pleased to see two pink envelopes in the mailbox on Saturday.


This months Theme was The Great Escape.




 


Yaby Cosmetics - L: Seashell R: Azalea Petal


 Really happy with everything in my bad this month. The printed bag is really cute and nice to see rather than a plain bag like we've had the past 6 months. I'm excited about the GalmRX palette, its about the size of a credit card and is magnetic. The Mirabella shadow from the Ipsy bag a few months back fits great. I tried to take out the pots from the little Coastal Scents quads from last months, but that was a disaster. 2 shadows broke while trying to take them out, and when I got them out, the pans wouldn't stick. If you try this, be careful and have a magnet sticker ready. If you're want to sign up for Ipsy and recieve a cute makeup bag with 4-5 products in it every month, it $10 a month from Ipsy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment