Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 2013 Birchbox

Only 2 days after getting an early Ipsy bag, I see a little pink box in the mailbox. Again another month that I'm not blown away by Birchbox.
Again for those who don't know Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription program where for $10/month you receive 4-5 beauty/lifestyle "deluxe" samples.




I'm not really good at putting these on but it wasn't so bad. They've already started to chip off, I would suggest to use a clear top coat on the edge of your nail so it doesn't chip as easy. I would do the same even with the Sally Hansen nail polish strips.

On a side note, I instagramed a picture of my nails after applying the strips and used the Incoco hashtag and got a like and comment from the official Incoco account @incocoproducts. Then the next day I posted the main picture of my BB from this post and I got a like from the official Twist band acccount @thetwistband .  Feel free to follow me in instagram at @sandynoemy 



This stuff actually smells good, didn't seem to be any different from any other shave cream I've tried but I do like the smell.





This might be a waited product, I doubt I'll use it. Hopefully I won't need to.


This was a special that I think was in every box this moth. I actually like this emery board, it's always nice to have one handy.

I have to say I really haven't been impressed with Birchbox lately. Next month will be my 1 year anniversary with them and I think its time to cash in my points and part ways.