Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 2013 Birchbox

Only 2 days after getting an early Ipsy bag, I see a little pink box in the mailbox. Again another month that I'm not blown away by Birchbox.
Again for those who don't know Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription program where for $10/month you receive 4-5 beauty/lifestyle "deluxe" samples.




I'm not really good at putting these on but it wasn't so bad. They've already started to chip off, I would suggest to use a clear top coat on the edge of your nail so it doesn't chip as easy. I would do the same even with the Sally Hansen nail polish strips.

On a side note, I instagramed a picture of my nails after applying the strips and used the Incoco hashtag and got a like and comment from the official Incoco account @incocoproducts. Then the next day I posted the main picture of my BB from this post and I got a like from the official Twist band acccount @thetwistband .  Feel free to follow me in instagram at @sandynoemy 



This stuff actually smells good, didn't seem to be any different from any other shave cream I've tried but I do like the smell.





This might be a waited product, I doubt I'll use it. Hopefully I won't need to.


This was a special that I think was in every box this moth. I actually like this emery board, it's always nice to have one handy.

I have to say I really haven't been impressed with Birchbox lately. Next month will be my 1 year anniversary with them and I think its time to cash in my points and part ways.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog! You have some great posts! I couldn't decide on which post to comment on! I've seen other people's pictures of birchbox this month as well and it did not seem impressive. I remember a few years ago when they started the company and they used to give out really awesome samples and sometimes full sized relevant items in the boxes. I'm thinking there are too many subscribers for the other companies to be putting in their products so they have to find smaller, not very known companies to put in there to keep the cost low.

    -Rachel
    sparkleshinebeauty11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I remember what I first heard about birchbox and looked back on unboxing videos they were getting such great products like full size essie polish and even Nars products, thats what made me join. Right now I’ve been more impressed with the Ipsy bags..

      Delete