Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tom Ford Cheek Color: 07 Narcissist

Let me start off by getting this out the way before I keep typing, "I don't pop molly, I rock Tom Ford"
Now that I've got that out of my system I can go on. If you follow me on Instagram, you will know I've recently added a few Tom Ford pieces to my collection. Two lipsticks (blog post soon), and a blush and brush that I received as gifts.
These products are so fancy seriously, I just love looking at them. I was lucky enough to receive this very elusive blush from TF called Narcissist. From what I can tell by searching for a link for this post this color is extremely hard to find. It's absolutely gorgeous and crazy pigmented.
 
 
 I mean come on, just look at that packaging. This color is completely matte, no hints of shimmer but still smooth with no chalkiness.
 
 
 
The pigmentation on this blush is crazy, this needs a very light handed application.
 
 
 
 
Tom Ford blushes retail for $56.00 at department stores and on Tomford.com but check your local counter for this color, because I could not find this color anywhere online.
If you are looking to splurge a little on an amazing blush for spring/summer I definitely recommend this color and TF blushes in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment