Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Chanel JARDIN DE CAMÉLIAS Collection: Jardin Zen and 87 Sakura

I don't know about you, but my makeup buying habits are like this, if it says exclusive or limited edition, I'm MUST have it. Especially if its from Chanel.
This is the second spring collection put out by Chanel. Its called Jardin De Camelias, and it was exclusively available in Asia and on chanel.com.
I only picked up two items from this collection and I must say they are gorgeous. I picked up the quad called Jardin Zen ($65) and the blush in 87 Sakura.

 
 
This quad is gorgeous, each pan is embossed to mimic a zen garden.

 
Perfect colors for a soft spring look, this quad as a lavender color, a champagne, a soft pink and a soft black. These colors can be used dry for a soft look or wet for something more pigmented.
 

 
 
This blush is such a nice natural flush of color type of pink. The powder is smooth in texture, and blends in beautifully. I would say this is a great color for light to medium skin tones, for a fresh look.
 



 In all I'm really please with this collection. The quality is great, and with the quad and illuminating powder (which I didn't pick up) the packaging was simply gorgeous. I would recommend checking out chanel.com and browsing this collection. The collection is limited edition and will not be available for long. The sakura blush has already sold out.
If you so check out this collection please be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment