Friday, June 7, 2013

Disney Ariel Collection by Sephora Sneak Peek.

UPDATE #3  The entire collection is available right now on Sephora.com

UPDATE #2  I spoke to a girl at Sephora, she said the collection will be available for sure August. She said she wasn't sure when it would be available online again. Her advice was to call Sephora August 1st and ask if its in yet.
UPDATE!! I've spotted the Ariel palette on sephora.com as a beauty insider exclusive. I didn't spot it soon enough because its sold out, but you can put your email to be contacted when it goes back in stock. Only the palette from the collection is available right now. keep your eyes open for more pieces of the collection. Follow me on twitter @sandy_noemy for any updates.  

First Cinderella, then Jasmine and now Ariel. The 3rd Disney princess collection for Sephora was announced on Sephora TV yesterday. Disney Ariel Collection by Sephora.

I took a screen shot from the video for a closer look at the collection. I love the packaging and I can't wait to see them in person. They will be available online June 2013 and August 2013 in Sephora stores.



No comments:

Post a Comment