Friday, June 28, 2013

Ipsy GlamBag - June 2013

Another month another GlamBag, and another month that Ipsy delivers a great bag. This months bag was adorable. The theme was "On the Wild Side" the bag was perfect for it.   
 

 
 

I love the spray on dry shampoo, and I know this brand has been along for ages. I can't wait to try this one. 

 
This lip liner is beautiful. I have it next to the swatch from the lip crayon I received in my June Birchbox, the color matches perfectly.
 

I've never tried purple eyeliner before, I'm sure it will complement my brown eyes really well. The built in brush is a nice touch. 

 
 

 The glitter is the only thing I was disappointed in. Its hard to get the glitter to show up as nice as in the pan. I need to try working with this a but more, I think I will have better luck with a flat synthetic bristle brush to pack it on.
 
All in all another great month from Ipsy.
If your are interested in joining Ipsy please click here to use my referral link, or visit Ipsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment