Thursday, June 27, 2013

Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster

A few weeks ago I received a package from influenster, it was the Spring Fever VoxBox. This is my second VoxBox I've received from them. The first was last year, I also did a review/what's in my voxbox post about that one. This was a free box sent to me so that I can review and share my opinion of the products through my blog and other social media outlets.
  
 
 
This stuff is great, I've been using Secret for years. The only tip I have for this is, make sure when you put it on you give the gel enough time to dry before putting on your outfit.
 
 
I've never used in imPRESS nail designs before, but they work just as well as the Sally Hansen. Luckily my nails were short when I got these because if your nails are longer than the design then it won't work well for you. For shorter length nails I would say these are great, for longer nails I would recommend the Sally Hansen Strips. The do actually have cuter designs available, this one wasn't my favorite.  
 
 
I don't really have much to say about this product. I used it a few times as a dry shampoo. I do prefer the spray kind rather than the powder. I will say that it does give you a bit a volume and I imagine it would work great with people with fine hair.
 
 
 
This stuff is awesome. Its a very sheer lip butter type lip balm. It gives you a slight lint of color that doesn't need much effort to apply. Perfect to just keep in your bag to just put on when your lips feel dry.
 

 
 

 A little embarrassing to admit but this was my favorite thing in the box. The day my box came I was home sick. I was on the couch with a bunch of blankets just wanting something yummy to snack on. Its like the snack gods heard me because within the hour I had a knock on my door and my voxbox in hand. I had to quickly stop myself to take a picture of the snack, but it was gone quickly after. It hit the spot. They have a few other flavors like Hershey, and 'smore, but I'm happy with the one I got.
 
 
 
Disclaimer: These items were sent to me for free for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment