Monday, July 22, 2013

Ipsy GlamBag - July 2013

 
 
 
Seriously a really pretty, juicy watermelon color I think is great for the summer. To me, defiantly too much pink to be called coral.  



Annoyingly couldn't rotate this picture. I've tried sea salt sprays before and they seem to always dry out my hair. Hopefully since this one claims to be good for your hair because it has soy in it, I'll give it a go.  
 
 
 
 
This is good stuff. I tried it out without water. It was a bit harsh but I like that. I like feeling like all the dead skin is being taken off my face.
 
 
  Once again, Ipsy for the win. All great products for the summer. Even the bag is a nice waterproof, perfect for the beach or pool clear pink bag. Can't wait to try out the Coola tinted sunscreen, hopefully the color works well on me. I have a non tinted sample that I received from Birchbox that works really nicely.  
 
Out of all the beauty subscriptions I've tried I would 100% recommend IPSY. If you would like to check them out or subscribe you can CLICK HERE to use my referral link, or go to ipsy.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment