Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Le Blush Creme De Chanel - Chanel Cream Blush

Now that it's officially summer, I wanted to try out some cream blushes. In my collection I only have 2 cream blushes. One from MAC and a cheek stain stick from Tarte.
When I saw images or the Chanel cream blushes going around instagram, I went on the hunt. I called Macy's, Nordstrom and Saks. Macy's was the first to get them. So on my lunch break I went over to Macy's and picked up #66 Fantastic and #62 Presage. Then the following weekend at Saks The BF was getting me the Chanel Ombres Fleuries Delicatesse quad and I convinced him to get me #61 Destiny.
These blushes are so beautiful. They are bendable and look so nice on the skin. I really don't even want any other brand of cream blushes anymore.
 
 
 
#62 Presage
 
 
#66 Fantastic
 
 
 
 
#61 Destiny
 
 
 
 
Right now my favorite way to apply these blushes is with the ELF small stipple brush. It gives you a nice natural application so you don't look like a clown.
There are 6 blushes total in the collection. The one I'm on the hunt for that seems to be out of stock at every store is #65 Affinite.
 
 I absolutely love these blushes. Hopefully I can get my hands on #65 to complete my collection. 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment