Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chanel Obres Fleuries Delicatesse

 
 
 
 
 
 
This quad was released in the LES DÉLICES DE CHANEL collection exclusively available in Asia. I was recently made available in the US. This quad is only available from Saks Fifth Avenue Chanel counters and website and on the Chanel website.
 
All I can say is, GEORGIOUS! Chanel always delivers with their products,from the quality to the packaging. The Delicatesse quad is beautiful. The colors have an iridescence that so pretty when you swatch it. The white shade has a slight green iridescence and the green comes off as some what of a baby blue color. The other two colors are a bit more matte which I think makes this quad more practical and very wearable. My only complaint is that because of the pretty camellia flowers printed on the shadows, I don't want to use them. I will probable only be pulling this bad boy out for special occasions.
 
One thing is for sure, I will definitely be checking out some of the quads from Chanel's permanent line.
For those if you who are Chanel lovers, any recommendations on which quads to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment