Wednesday, July 17, 2013

June 2013 BOXYCHARM

This is my second BOXYCHARM box, and I must say, it only OK. All good products, but I have a few of these already. All the products in this months box are useful, good quality and obviously full sized, a great box, but I have similar products in my collection to all of these. 
 
 
Not sure what color eyes this is designed for. Hopefully brown.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This brush seems real interesting.

 
This is one thing I don't have and I can't wait to try it out. My hair can always use a little help in the anti-frizz department.
  As you can tell I didn't really swatch these. Like I said I have a lot of these already in my collection so I plan on using some of these for giveaways, swaps or just giving them to my cousin. The lip gloss is for sure going to her. Since she is darker than me, I see it working well with her skin tone. I have the gloss in another shade and love it. I know she will too.


No comments:

Post a Comment