Friday, July 5, 2013

TAG: Would you rather? (Beauty edition) - Collab with Stephanie

For all the US readers, hope you all had a good 4th of July. To everyone, hope you all are having a good Friday and hope you have a great weekend.
This is a first for me, first tag post and first collab post. This is a collab with Stephanie from the blog The Best In Beauty. She's a sweet young girl new to blogging just like me and with lots of posts. Please go check her out. She has a new post almost every other day.  
 
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Personally, I don't wear eye shadow everyday, or even quite often. What I do use everyday is mascara and lip gloss/lipstick. I would for sure rather loose all my eye shadows.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
So, if I'm understanding this correctly... between being almost bald or have Rapunzel hair.. I'd go with being a Disney Princess.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
?? Umm I guess I would say pink.

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes! I don't wear makeup everyday, but I do wear clothes all the time. That's a no brainer.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I would go with eyeliner as lipstick. There are away more options in eyeliners now that you can always find a nice nude or pink even red eyeliners at the store.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I like MAC, don't get me wrong BUT I would rather have the variety or brands to choose from that I can get a Sephora. Plus Sephora has more than just make up. They have skin care, hair care and hair tools.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I would rather use one eyeshadow for the rest of my life. Like I said before I don't always have on eyeshadow, and the times I do its something real simple like a quick champagne color. I would be ok with only using a one nice neutral shadow and a different color lip everyday.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I'm a winter baby, I HATE the heat. I would rather wear winter closes all year wound. My style in winter is layers layers layers, and the bottom layer is usually something that I could wear in summer. I could survive summer with winter clothes by just taking off some layers. You can always put closes on but you can only take so much off. 

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would rather have dark nails. Give me OPI Linkin Park After Dark any day and I'm good.

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
DANG this is a hard one, I would say lip product, because there are so many good lip products on the market that no matter what, you'll be fine BUT its hard to find the perfect mascara or the perfect eyeliner that lasts all day and won't smudge that goes on creamy without making your eyes all red.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
My hair stays in a messy bun or sock bun everyday already so that's an easy one, bun.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
If you keep your nails shaped and buffed, you don't even need polish. I need some kind of color on my lips. No polish for me.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
OMG ewww to both of these. U guess I would have to go with Sharpie. I would need a brown super fine tip sharpie for this to work. Still this question is just wrong lol

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Like I said in #12 you can make no polish look nice, so I would rather do that then loose all my makeup.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this tag post. Please let me know if you would like to see anymore posts like this. Once again thanks to Stephanie from the blog The Best In Beauty for doing this collab with me. Please go check out her blog and see what her answers were.

I tag all my readers to post your answers to these questions. Please let me know if you do this tag so I can go check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment